Virtual Essential Management, LLC (“we”, “us”) is committed to protecting you when you use this website () and/or register. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Policy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will use it. We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU We may collect and process the following information:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register with VEM,LLC (whether or not you complete the registration process), search for a product or service, or purchase a product or vemgmt.net service. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, job title, financial and, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information: o technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; o information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, partners, sub-contractors, resellers, agents, product vendors, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure; o to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about products or services that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We will not disclose your information to third parties except we may disclose your personal information to:-
• any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries,
• any actual or prospective seller or buyer of any of our business or assets;
• any partner or agent of ours from whom you request a quotation and/or wish to purchase products or services;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the address featured on our page . You have a right to access information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $20 USD to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
6. LINKS Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. SECURITY Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8. CONTACT Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to the address contained on the website